‘beautifully varied timbres, […] real virtuosity, […] simply mesmerising’ – Luan Shaw, Adjudicator for the British and International Federation of Festivals.
Chris is an experienced concert artist, currently studying as a Masters scholar at the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire. He performs regularly as a solo recitalist, concerto soloist, and chamber musician.
His debut album ‘Adra’ is out on Ty Cerdd records this July. See below for tour listings.
- 30/06/2019, St Jerome’s, Llangwm
- 06/07/2019, St Hilda’s, Smethwick
- 25/07/2019, Ty Cerdd Studios, Cardiff (1pm)
- 09/08/2019, National Eisteddfod, Llanrwst (1pm)
- 06/09/2019, St Martin’s Caerphilly (1pm)
- 07/09/2019, St Gwladys’ Bargoed
- 12/09/2019, St Berres, Llanferres
- 13/09/2019, St Mary’s, Baggilt
- 15/09/2019, St Asaph Parish Church
- 21/09/2019, St Mary de Crypt, Gloucester
- 01/10/2019, Bristol Cathedral (1.15pm)
- 09/10/2019, St Mary’s Cathedral, Limerick (1pm)
- 10/10/2019, Queen’s University, Belfast (1pm)
- 19/10/2019, St Edward’s, Roath, Cardiff (11am)
- 20/10/2019, Sophie’s Barn, Banbury
- 25/10/2019, Hyde Park Book Club, Leeds
- 06/11/2019, St Alphege, Solihull (1pm)
- 07/11/2019, The Woodman, Birmingham (1pm)
- 16/11/2019, Ripieno Players, St Paul’s Cathedral, Birmingham